Monday, November 1, 2010

It's November already??

WHERE, I ask you, where, does the time GO?? In October, I promised to write at least once a month and I did but I don't think it was nearly enough. There are so many topics to write about!
So, to you, dear readers, this is my promise: in November, I will write about at least three topics but I shall let you choose! Here are some of the topics currently running around through my head (let me know if they're running around in your head, too!):

*God will never give us more than we can handle.
*Cain, Moses, and Jonah: what did they have in common and what does this have to do with Asperger's anyway? (I know, long title. :^) )
*You at HOW much Halloween candy?? (aka Nutrition, or lack thereof)
*You must have a lot of patience!

Any other topics you'd like to see?

-Noble

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is simply my attempt to encourage and support those who find themselves suddenly on the journey through Aspergers. Please be supportive of everyone. If you just need to vent your frustration, please let us know that's what you're doing. HOWEVER, NO FOUL LANGUAGE OR MISUSE OF THE LORD'S NAME WILL BE TOLERATED.

Thank you for your understanding.

-Noble