Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Consistency

Obviously, I am not consistent on updating this blog! I promise to do a much better job from here on out. I promise to update at least once a month! :^)

On that note, have you ever noticed that the people you know with Asperger's Syndrome aren't always consistent in their reactions? Or are the Aspie folks in your circle of influence pretty consistent in reacting the same way to the same thing?

I'd like to say that my daughter is pretty consistent in her reactions but sometimes there are things that 'shut her down' that I don't even know will do that!

What are your experiences?

-Noble

1 comment:

  1. I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.

    God Bless You ~Ron

    ReplyDelete

This blog is simply my attempt to encourage and support those who find themselves suddenly on the journey through Aspergers. Please be supportive of everyone. If you just need to vent your frustration, please let us know that's what you're doing. HOWEVER, NO FOUL LANGUAGE OR MISUSE OF THE LORD'S NAME WILL BE TOLERATED.

Thank you for your understanding.

-Noble